Technical Professional in Computation
Objective: Educate a Professional Technician in Computation integrally so that he/she can work effectively in work areas related to software design and technical support in computing systems.
Occupational Profile: The Professional Technician in Computation graduated from the ETITC is capable of working in the following activities:
- Designing computing applications of medium complexity.
- Participate in management processes of computing systems of industrial, commercial and service enterprises.
- Attend support tables, concerning technical support in telematic systems.
- Performing technical support in computing systems of the industrial sector.
- Participating as a programmer in the development of software projects for international market.
- Structuring, pondering and organizing information for the carrying out of projects.
Professional Profile: Finishing studies, the Professional Technician in Computation graduated from the Escuela Tecnológica Instituto Técnico Central will count with and integral education with emphasis in the mastery of the competences related with the design of computing solutions and the technical support of telematic systems. In person he/she will be a professional capable of being leader, forging new values with social commitment.
Technology in Computing Systems
Objective: Train technicians with an all-round education with the right competences in an effective manner for the productive sector, in technology management activities that involve computing system, and the adaptation and transference of technology that contribute to the industrial development of the country.
Occupational Profile: The Technologist in Computing Systems graduated from the Escuela Tecnológica Instituto Técnico Central will count with and all round education that permits him/her to work in the productive sector, using the knowledge, methods and proper strategies in the following fields:
- The management of the computing resources of organizations.
- The development and implementation of software.
- Design and implementation of telematic networks.
- Data base administration.
- Participation in research projects and transference of new technology.
- As the manager of his/her own company.
Professional Profile: Finishing studies, the Technologist in Computing Systems graduated from the Escuela Tecnológica Instituto Técnico Central will count with a complete education with emphasis in the mastery of scientific and technological knowledge related with computing systems, and the development of research projects and technology transference to be applied in the integral management of the tele-informatic resources of the country. In person he/she will be a profession capable of being leader and working in group, forging new values and social commitment.
Engineering in Computing Systems
Objective: Educate competent Computing Systems Engineers, with scientific, technological and socio-humanistic knowledge, that permits them to work in adequate jobs related to: the management of software development projects for international markets, the implementation and directing of computing systems for organizations, participate actively in innovative investigation and transference of technology that serve as a support of the development of the computing sector of the country.
Occupational Profile: The Computing Systems Engineer, graduated from the ETITC is a professional with integral education, highly competent in the application of scientific and technological knowledge that permits them to work in the following:
- Administration of the computing systems of organizations.
- Management of software development projects.
- Carry out consultancy for companies about their computing systems.
- Management of strategic plans for the application of new computational technology.
- Design and implement tele-informatic networks.
- Direct interdisciplinary research groups for innovation and development of computational science.
Professional Profile: Finishing studies, the Engineer in Computing Systems graduated from the ETITC will be a professional with solid knowledge in computational science, computational systems, networks and data communication, capable of proposing creative solutions through the design, development and optimization of computing solutions and the management of research projects and transference of new technology. In person, he/she will be a professional capable of managing the computing resources involved in the development of their profession, forging new values and social commitment.