Continuous Education Program Objective Offer a group of academic activities with the purpose of updating, complementing, supplying knowledge and forming academic and labor aspects that don’t lead to a diploma without the subjection to the levels and standards established by the Colombia Education System for formal education.
Lends services especially in:
- Metal-mechanic processes
- Electrical energy processes: Electrical distribution, Rational use of energy, Electrical security
- Machine design and industrial processes
- Industrial Instrumentation
- Articulation of middle and higher education processes
- Others: according to necessities and requirements of companies and other institutions Extension and Development Centre Objective Design and develop permanent and continuous educational programs, by giving attention to the requirements of students, graduates and or of the enterprise market
Extension and Development
Design and develop permanent and continuous educational programs, by giving attention to the requirements of students, graduates and or of the enterprise market. These programs are destined for the diffusion of knowledge, the interchange of experiences and the fulfillment of the formation needs for work and human development.
Extension Process Policy
In the ETITC, the extension process incorporates all of the activities that the institution carries out as a projection to external communities and includes: advanced education courses and updates that do not lead to professional degrees (seminars, certificate programs, and courses), education courses, pre-engineering courses, workshops and conferences, studies, counseling, consulting and intervention projects or formation for communities.